Are you looking for a bank that not only takes care of your financial needs but also offers great promotions and perks? Look no further than Seacoast Bank! Seacoast Bank is a regional bank that has been serving customers in Florida for over 90 years. They offer a wide range of banking products and services, including checking and savings accounts, loans, and credit cards. In addition to traditional banking services, Seacoast Bank promotions provide great deals to new and existing customers.
Seacoast Bank promotions offer a great way to earn a $600 business checking bonus to new members when they open a new account and complete the requirements. Additionally, you can earn a $50 Seacoast bank referral bonus when you refer a friend to open a new checking account and meet account requirements.
So stay with us; in this article, we’ll tell you more about what exactly Seacoast Bank is, about Seacoast Bank promotions, its features, whether it is legit or not, and much more. And if you’re interested in checking out promotions from other similar banks, make sure to look up Novo Bank promotions, Byline Bank promotions, and Community Bank promotions.’ Let’s get started-
What is Seacoast Bank?
Seacoast Bank is a full-service community bank headquartered in Stuart, Florida, United States. The bank provides a range of banking services including personal banking, business banking, mortgage lending, wealth management, and treasury management. It also provides online banking and mobile banking services. Additionally, the bank provides budgeting and investing services, ensuring that you can manage your finances efficiently.
Seacoast Bank Promotions
Here are the current best Seacoast Bank promotions running on the platform for new users:
- Seacoast Bank $600 business checking account Bonus
- Seacoast Bank $50 Referral Bonus
Seacoast Bank $600 business checking account Bonus
Seacoast Bank is offering a $600 business checking account bonus for opening a new account and completing all the requirements.
How to earn the bonus-
- Visit the Seacoast bank website.
- Open a business checking account using promo code BIZ600
- To earn a $600 reward for a new business checking account, you must deposit $10,000 within 15 days of opening, maintain an average balance of $10,000 or more for 90 days, and make 15 qualifying electronic payments within 90 days.
- $600 bonus rewards will be credited to eligible accounts within 95 days of account opening if the aforementioned requirements have been met.
Seacoast Bank $50 Referral Bonus
Additionally, Seacoast bank is offering a $50 referral bonus to its users for every successful referral. So as a Seacoast bank member, you can refer your family and friends through the Seacoast bank Refer a friend program, and for each successful referral, you will earn a $50 bonus after your referral opens a new account and complete the requirements.
How to earn the $50 referral bonus
- Download and Print the Seacoast bank Coupon.
- Fill in the required information.
- Give your friend the coupon and make sure they bring it to Seacoast Bank when opening their new personal or business checking account.
- Upon completion, Seacoast bank will credit up to $50 to your Seacoast account and their new Seacoast checking account.
How to get the most out of Seacoast Bank Promotions
To get the most out of Seacoast Bank promotions, it’s important to understand how they work and how you can take advantage of them.
Here are some tips to help you get the most out of Seacoast Bank promotions:
- Read the fine print: Before signing up for any Seacoast Bank promotion, make sure you read the terms and conditions carefully. This will help you understand what you need to do to qualify for the promotion and what the limitations are.
- Plan your spending: To get the most cash-back rewards, you’ll need to plan your spending and make sure you’re using your Seacoast Bank debit card at participating retailers. This might mean adjusting your shopping habits, but it could be worth it if you’re able to earn significant cashback rewards. Additionally, using the best cashback apps can help you save even more on your purchases.
- Take advantage of bonus interest rates: If you’re looking to earn more interest on your savings, make sure you take advantage of Seacoast Bank’s bonus interest rate promotions. Keep in mind that these promotions are usually for a set period, so you’ll need to plan accordingly.
- Set up automatic payments: To avoid missing out on any promotions, consider setting up automatic payments for your bills and other regular expenses. This will ensure that you’re using your Seacoast Bank debit card regularly and earning as many rewards as possible.
- Keep an eye on your account: Finally, make sure you keep an eye on your Seacoast Bank account to ensure that you’re receiving any rewards or bonuses you’ve earned. If you notice any discrepancies, reach out to customer service right away to get them resolved.
Seacoast Bank Fees
Seacoast Savings has no Monthly Maintenance Fee when you keep your daily balance above $500. If your balance falls below $500, there is a $15 Quarterly Maintenance Fee. Additionally, a $3 Savings Withdrawal Limit Fee will be charged for each withdrawal or transfer out of this account over six months.
Seacoast Premium Checking has a $21 Monthly Maintenance Fee that can be avoided if any of the following criteria are met each statement cycle:
- Maintain a minimum daily balance of $5,000;
- Maintain a minimum average balance of $7,500 or more;
- Maintain a minimum daily combined balance of $15,000 or more in Savings, Money Market, CD, or IRA;
- Establish a trust relationship with Seacoast Wealth Management; Maintain consumer or commercial loan or line of credit;
- Maintain a Seacoast residential mortgage
Seacoast Bank Features
The following are some of the best features of Seacoast Bank-
- Fee-Free ATMs Nationwide
- Interest-Earning Checking
- Loan Discounts
- Free Online & Mobile Banking
- Free Incoming & Outgoing Wires
- Higher ATM & Debit Transaction Limits
- Free Safe Deposit Box
- Easy Switch Concierge Service
Is Seacoast bank legit and Safe?
Yes, Seacoast Bank is a legitimate and safe bank. Seacoast Bank is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), which means that deposits up to $250,000 are protected in case of a bank failure. Seacoast Bank is also a member of the Better Business Bureau and has an “A+” rating from the organization.
Seacoast Bank has also earned many awards over the years, such as the U.S. Banker Magazine award for “Top 200 Community Banks,” and the “Best Community Bank” award from Bank Director Magazine. They have a secure online banking platform, with advanced security features to keep customers’ accounts safe.
In conclusion, Seacoast Bank is an excellent choice for customers looking for a bank that offers a range of services and rewards to its customers. With their High Yield Savings Account, Checking Account Bonus, Credit Card Bonus, and Referral Program, you can potentially earn some extra money and boost your savings.
Additionally Seacoast Bank promotions offer a $600 business checking bonus and a $50 referral bonus. By understanding how these promotions work and how to take advantage of them, you can get the most out of your Seacoast Bank account. With Seacoast Bank, you can make money and save money at the same time.
How can I open an account with Seacoast Bank?
Customers can open an account with Seacoast Bank online or in person at one of their branches. Personal accounts require a social security number, a government-issued ID, and a minimum opening deposit. Business accounts may require additional documentation.
What is Seacoast Bank’s referral program?
Seacoast Bank’s referral program offers a $50 referral bonus to its users for every successful referral. If the referred person opens a new account and meets the minimum balance requirement, both the referrer and the referred person will earn a $50 bonus.
Can I earn cashback on everyday transactions with Seacoast Bank?
Yes, Seacoast Bank offers cashback on everyday transactions such as debit card purchases, online bill payments, and direct deposits. Plus, with Seacoast bank refer and earn program, you can earn even more rewards by referring friends and family to Seacoast Bank.
Does Seacoast offer Zelle?
Yes, Seacoast Bank is partnered with Zelle® to provide you with an easy way to transfer money. A US banking account is required to use Zelle®. Transactions between enrolled users typically take minutes. And don’t forget to check out zelle promotions to make some extra money.