If you are looking for an innovative mobile banking app that offers several banking products, features, and services, as well as actively works to fight climate change, then Ando Money could be the perfect choice for you. Ando Money is a neo-bank that provides sustainable banking solutions, secure banking products, and a safe place to store your money in partnership with Community Federal Savings Bank.
Get started with Ando Money and earn a $15 Ando sign up bonus to open an account using a unique referral link. You can also earn an extra $15 referral bonus with the Ando Money Referral program.
So stay with us; in this article, we’ll tell you everything you need to know about Ando Money promotions, including steps to claim Ando sign up bonus and referral bonus, features, whether it’s legit or not, and much more. Let’s get started-
What is Ando Money?
Ando is an online banking platform that provides banking services with a focus on sustainability. Their mission is to fight climate change through accessible and value-driven banking. This is evident in their range of products, which are FDIC-insured up to $250,000 and provided in partnership with Community Federal Savings Bank. Ando focuses on sustainability in all aspects of their business, aiming to empower users to make informed financial decisions that help make a positive environmental impact.
Before you get to know more about Ando sign up bonus, you can also read about Novo Bank Promotions.
Ando Money Promotions
Here are the current best Ando Money promotions running on the platform for new users:
- Ando Sign Up Bonus: $15 Welcome Bonus
- Ando Referral Bonus: Give $15 Get $15
Ando Sign Up Bonus: $15 New User Bonus
Ando Money is offering a $15 Ando sign up bonus to new customers when they use a special Ando Money referral link to open an account with no deposit required. The bonus is broken down into two parts: $5 for opening the account and depositing at least $100, and an additional $10 for completing five Ando debit card purchases within 45 days of account opening.
Steps to claim the $15 Ando sign up bonus
- Download the Ando Money app or visit the website.
- Go to the sign up section and register for an account.
- Fill out the required information
- You will receive $5 after opening the account and depositing $100. Additionally, you will also receive $10 after making five purchases with your Ando debit card within 45 days after opening the account.
Ando Referral Bonus: Give $15 Get $15
After you join Ando Money, you can earn an extra $15 referral bonus with the Ando Money referral program. Invite your friends and family to open an account with your unique referral link and earn a $15 Ando referral bonus.
Steps to claim the $15 Ando referral bonus
- Sign in to your Ando Money account.
- Go to your Invite Friends section to get your unique referral link.
- Share your link with your friends and family.
- You’ll receive a $15 referral bonus when your referral opens an account with your unique referral link, receive a qualifying direct deposit of at least $100, and make five debit card transactions within 45 days of opening their account.
Important Note-The maximum referral bonus you can earn is $1,000 per calendar year.
Ando Money Fees
Ando money does not charge any fees from its customers and it’s generally fee-free. There are no charges to open the account, no minimum balances to maintain, no overdraft fees, and no monthly service fees. The only fee you will incur is a $2.95 charge for withdrawing cash over the counter or from an out-of-network ATM.
Ando Money Features
1. Ando Money has a great Mobile Banking feature, allowing users to manage their money anytime, anywhere.
2. The Early Pay feature lets you receive paychecks up to two days early.
3. The Pay Friends feature lets users make transfers to other Ando Money users without any fees.
4. The ATM Finder feature gives access to 34,000+ MoneyPass® ATMs.
5. Ando Money uses 128-bit AES encryption for secure banking 24/7.
6. The Overdraft Protection feature offers free protection from the hassle of overdraft.
7. With the 1.5% Cashback feature, users can get 1.5% cash back on every card purchase.
Ando Money Pros And Cons
The pros and cons of Ando Money are listed below
High maximum APY rate
No monthly service fees
Can receive your paycheck up to 2 days early
No credit cards are available
No wire transfers
A limited number of products and services offered
No physical branch locations
Is Ando Money safe?
Yes, Ando Money is a secure and safe platform to use. It is PCI-DSS certified, which means that it meets the highest industry standards for data protection and security. It also works with Community Federal Savings Bank to provide FDIC-insured deposit accounts, so your funds are insured up to $250,000. Additionally, you can freeze your card anytime within the app for extra security.
Is Ando Money Legit?
Yes, Ando Money is a legitimate and trustworthy financial services provider authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Overall, Ando Money is an innovative banking platform that provides a range of great features and a transparent banking system. It also helps to fight climate change and make a positive impact on the environment.
Customers can also take advantage of the $15 Ando sign up bonus and the $15 referral bonus. With its great banking features, commitment to sustainability, and bonuses, Ando Money is an excellent choice for those looking for a banking system that supports green initiatives.